Since the last journal, I've been thinking about filtering the gallery contents of this group. 2 people voiced their opinion and while that's not many comments, it's enough for me to go with it. If you guys have any questions, you can comment on this journal and I would be glad to answer it
1. All works that has been submitted will be filtered by its quality, and next works will also be filtered too.
2. It's a no-brainer but it's still worth to remind everyone: no stealing works.
3. Works with "parts" or layers taken from other people's work will be rejected if the user didn't get any permission from the original artist.
4. Works with NAMCO BANDAI's official CG is allowed but the quality will be still reviewed more strictly. As an example you can just put Lili's official CG over a crap background but we won't accept it here.
5. It has come to our attention that works made with a program called XNALara or XPS starts a popular "3D" works submission. Any works made with XPS that has not been
optimized with proper 3D programs such as Blender, 3DS MAX, etc. will not be accepted here.
6. Referring from point #5
, XPS poses
7. Works that appears as "deviation in storage" in our gallery will be removed.
8. In-game screenshots are not allowed.
Comments are very welcomed
9. Wallpapers folder are for images in ratio of 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 only. For example, 1024x768 pixels is 4:3, while 1920x1080 is 16:9, and 1920x1200 is 16:10